Friday, July 25, 2008

Bait and Switch??!


Yesterday I posted what has to be one of the worst real estate pictures ever. So imagine my surprise when I see the same address listed today in Long Beach and a different picture. At first I thought well they changed the picture. Then I realized it was a duplicate listing with another lazy ass realtor.
This is a 2bd/1ba. condo located on the second floor for sale. Not quite what I see. This lazy realtard put some stock photo he had on his computer instead. And of course there is only one picture.
Here's the link from yesterday: same exact unit
Sort of reminds me of "bait and switch" with car dealers. You see that nice car advertised in the newspaper only to get to the lot and have them say that one is sold but we can put you in this beauty hoping you will overlook the fact that that beauty has 30,000 miles more on it and is $5G more than the one advertised.
Now we know the owner of this place is not too bright considering he paid $187,000 for it last year. But do you think he could at least find one realtor that can post a decent picture? Perhaps these guys aren't willing to shell out a few bucks for a bodyguard or armor to travel into that hood to get the shot. Sheesh..pathetic.

No comments: