Monday, July 21, 2008

My first posting

This is my first posting for this blog. What qualifies me to be writing about Huntington Beach real estate? Let me answer by saying what qualifies some of these realtors to be selling real estate? Not much but a few hour course on the weekends. As for me, I’m not in the real estate industry, mortgage industry, etc..so my fear of an indictment on fraud is not forthcoming. Plus I sleep much better at night. I have a masters degree in another area but that’s a topic for another day.
My wife and I started searching for a house about a year ago now and I’ve developed a lot of opinions and observations, which I thought I would share.
I’m calling this blog HB real estate and more because at times I will venture outside of HB and talk about other areas. For one, I still live in Long Beach and follow that area closely also. For another I might just go on a rant about some off topic if I feel about it.
Now for the disclaimer crap: This blog is meant for information purposes only and does not construe any advice to buy or sell any real estate or other financial element. The writings expressed are those of the author(s). Any action that you take as a result of this blog is of your own doing and ultimately your own responsibility. Consult your investment advisor or other guru before making any decisions and later blame it on them.
Example: If you are stupid enough to have bought a house for way over the market value don’t blame me or anyone else for your untimely judgement..aka..stupidity.

Let’s move on…

No comments: